0.5ML Micro Centrifuge Tubes with Boil-Proof Snap Caps. Sterile or Non-Sterile Options
0.5ml micro centrifuge tubes feature special boil-proof safe-lock caps which prevents cap pops up during sample heating. Package types: 1000/Pack, 10,000/Case for non-sterile version (Cat# 605001, 10,000/case) and 50/bag, 750/pack, 7500/case for sterile package version (Cat# 605601, 7500/case).
0.5ml centrifuge tubes are certified RNase, DNase, and pyrogen-free and suitable for cell pelleting and separation, concentrating bacteria, yeast for DNA isolation, purification, precipitation and transformation of nucleic acids, sample storage, etc.
All of our micro centrifuge tubes have the following characters:
- USP VI grade polypropolyne material
- RCF: 30000 x g
- Endotoxin level: <0.1EU
- Clear graduations and frosted marking area
- Easy opening and closing.
- Safe Lock Boiling Proof Design
- Autoclave at 121°C/15 psi
- Non-sterile and sterile options
- Temperature range: -80° to +121°C
- DNase/RNase free