Ohaus Analytical Precision Balance, PA323 320, 1 mg
Ohaus Analytical Precision Balance, the Best Economic Balance For Basic Laboratory Weighing! The OHAUS Pioneer Series of analytical and precision balances are designed for basic routine weighing in a variety of laboratory, industrial and education applications. With the right combination of performance and features, the OHAUS Pioneer offers uncomplicated performance for all your basic weighing needs.
Standard Features Include:
- Easy to Clean Analytical Draftshield – Pioneer’s draftshield is designed with all glass panels, including three sliding doors. All panels are easy to remove and replace, and together with a stainless steel bottom, make it fast and easy to clean
- Upfront Level Indicator – Pioneer has been designed with an up-front level indicator, so that users can quickly ensure the balance is level prior to use
- Selectable Environmental Settings – Three filter modes and adjustable zero tracking adjust balance sensitivity to environmental disturbances, or application requirements
- PA323 320, 1mg Analytical and Precision Balances
- Capacity 320g
- Cal Weight-Span 200g,300g
- Cal Weight-Linearity 150/300g
- Integral Security Bracket – Allows you to secure your balance to a workstation to prevent unwarranted movement or theft
- RS232 Interface – Pioneer’s RS232 allows connection to an Ohaus printer or a computer. Sends Balance ID plus spaces for recording User ID, Project ID, time and date
- Integral Menu Lock – A combination of software and a mechanical switch locks menus, including calibration
- Up-Front Level Indicator – A quick glance at the up-front level indicator helps to ensure that the balance is level prior to each use
- Multiple Application Modes and Units – Pioneer features basic Weighing, Parts Counting and Percent Weighing, and 15 international weighing units including one custom unit
- Weigh-Below Hook – Pioneer’s built-in weigh-below hook allows you to suspend an item below the balance to calculate density/ specific gravity
Removable Doors Provide Convenient Access and Easy Cleaning
To address the ease of cleaning requirement often expressed by routine users, Pioneer’s draftshield has been designed with easy to remove doors and panels. Disassembly takes just seconds and all components including the balance housing can be quickly wiped clean.
Periodic cleaning made easy helps avoid sample contamination and extends product life. In addition, a standard in-use cover provides added protection against accidental spillage and helps minimize the chance of damage to the display and keypad.
Should breakage occur, each replacement door or panel can be installed in seconds. A standard in-use cover provides added protection against accidental spillage.
Upfront Level Indicator Ensures Accuracy
The Pioneer has been designed with an up-front level indicator, eliminating the need to look behind the balance during the leveling process. A quick glance at the up-front level indicator helps you ensure that the balance is level prior to each use.
Selectable Environmental Settings For Working in Practically Any Condition
To help adapt the balance to real life working conditions, Pioneer is designed with selectable environmental settings. When working in harsh environments, the balance can be adjusted to compensate for vibrations and other disturbances. Conversely, the balance can be adjusted for working in slow filling applications where sensitivity is a must.